Monday, May 11, 2015

SEM 372

During this course, I learned a lot more about power. Starting the class with meditations, I was able to learn more about power on a local and personal level.  In addition to that, this class helped me to see more sides of power, I was able to Identify power vocabularies by watching the TV show "Tyrant" and analyzing it. Adding more to that, I was able to experience power through the practices we did in class, which made the class more interesting and helped in making it easier to understand the concepts of power . Chapter presentations also helped in understanding theories and concepts in power. Finally, I was able put everything I learned in this class together by writing the Final Paper which included the "Narrative from the future", "Description of the problem at the heart of your narrative", "Power Inventory" and "Power Plan".

No comments:

Post a Comment